We love little Lancaster – area smiles so much, we’ve dedicated a team to provide dental care oriented toward your child’s age and specific oral health needs. We are dedicated to providing excellent dental health care for infants, children, teens, adolescents, and those with special needs in a caring, fun, and gentle environment. Our mission is to give them a lifetime of healthy and happy smiles, and positive dental experience. We have the most advanced equipment and child-friendly staff trained in pediatric dentistry.
smilebuilderz Pediatric Procedures
- Kid-friendly dental examinations and digital x-rays
- Super-gentle teeth cleanings
- Dental sealants and fluoride to protect teeth from decay
- Metal-free fillings
- Cosmetic dental bonding
- Interceptive orthodontics
- Stainless steel crowns (SSC)
- Complete home care instruction
Don’t your tots deserve to smile their best smiles? smilebuilderz thinks so! Discover how by calling us today!
When Should I Bring My Child for a First Visit?
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that children should visit the dentist by their first birthday. It is essential that your child’s newly erupted teeth (which appear between six and 12 months of age) receive proper dental care and benefit from proper oral hygiene habits right from the beginning.
- Your child’s primary teeth are shed at various times throughout childhood. Permanent teeth begin erupting at age six, and continue until age 21. Adults have 28 permanent teeth (32, including wisdom teeth).