Full Mouth Rehab
Full mouth rehabilitation is a dental treatment procedure that address and corrects poorly aligned jaws and worn, missing, broken or crooked teeth. Blending the science of neuromuscular dentistry with the artistry of cosmetic dentistry, full mouth rehabilitation creates smiles that are as beautiful as they healthy and functional.
If you experience any of the following, you could be a candidate for full mouth rehabilitation:
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome)
- Frequent Headaches or Migraines
- Unexplained Loose Teeth
- Teeth Are Worn, Chipped or Cracked
- Dental Restorations Which Frequently Crack, Chip or Break
- Pain or Soreness Around Jaw Joints
- Pain in Teeth That Seems to Move Around
- Facial, Neck, Shoulder and/or Back Pain
- Clicking or Grating Sounds in Jaw Joints
- Limited Jaw Movement or a Locking Jaw
- Unexplained Numbness in Fingers and Arms
- Unexplained Congestion or Stuffiness in Ears
- Experience Vertigo
Neuromuscular dentistry measures and determines the optimal position of the jaw. Once determined, the jaw position is corrected with the use of an orthotic (a virtually invisible appliance that fits over the top of the lower teeth, gently repositioning the jaw) or the application of dental restorations, including porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns or onlays. After full mouth rehabilitation, you will have exceptionally strong teeth and beautiful smile.
Full mouth rehabilitation seeks to rebuild every tooth in the mouth and requires highly educated and qualified dentists. Although the process can be extensive, the results are amazing. At smilebuilderz, our dentists are very well trained and qualified in the field of neuromuscular and cosmetic dentistry.
Call to arrange a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists. We guarantee you that we have the technology and expertise to provide you with a high standard of treatment resulting in a winning smile.